Spring Registration is OPEN!
We're excited to announce our Spring 2020 Workshop Series. All workshops are FREE and open to anyone interested in learning more about theatre arts and performance. And we mean ANYONE! Individuals of all ages and abilities are encouraged to join us.
We hope to see YOU on the stage. View the full program schedule and register, below.
Since 2017, CPP has hosted more than 20 free community theatre workshops, and welcomed new friends of various ages, backgrounds, and abilities to the stage.
Spring '20 Theatre Workshop Series
Workshops will be held on Saturdays, March 7 through April 4, from 10am-12pm, and will take place at Prairie Players Civic Theatre, located at 160 S. Seminary Street, Galesburg, Ill.
Individuals are encouraged to attend all five workshops in order to build a stronger foundation of knowledge, but consecutive attendance is not required. Sign up for one workshop, or all five, and become the star you were meant to be!
Registration is required for each workshop you wish to attend. Space is limited to 30 participants per workshop. If you are registering on behalf of a minor, you may be required to provide additional information.
If you have any questions, or would like help registering, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Sat, Dec 17Prairie Players Civic TheatreJoin CPP Play-in-a-Day players for our final showcase performance!
- Sat, Dec 17GalesburgJoin us for a fun-filled day of theatre as we work to learn and perform a Play-in-a-Day!
- Sat, Apr 04Prairie Players Civic TheatreLearn how to move like a Broadway star and tell a story through rhythmic movement.
- Sat, Mar 28Prairie Players Civic TheatreLearn how to practice and perform musical theatre songs.
- Sat, Mar 14Prairie Players Civic TheatreMemorize and perform a short scene with your fellow actors.
- Sat, Mar 07Prairie Players Civic TheatreExplore the basics of theatrical improvisation and comedy.
Come and Play!
Are you interested in joining CPP, but unsure about stepping on the stage? Consider volunteering with the Community Play Project!
Play to Learn
Access to free, inclusive, and quality skills-based workshops ensures that every person interested in theatre, as an actor, director, technician, or crew member, is given the opportunity to learn, grow, and succeed in an encouraging, respectful, and safe environment. See what's coming up!